Terminated vs Exited - What's the difference?
As verbs the difference between terminated and exited
is that terminated
) while exited
To end, especially in an incomplete state.
* J. S. Harford
To end the employment contract of an employee; to fire, lay off.
* (to end incompletely) discontinue, stop, break off
* (to kill) See also
* (to end incompletely) continue
Terminated; limited; bounded; ended.
Having a definite and clear limit or boundary; having a determinate size, shape or magnitude.
(label) Expressible in a finite number of terms; (of a decimal) not recurring or infinite.
A way out.
A passage or gate from inside someplace to the outside, outgang.
- He was looking for the exit and got lost .
The action of leaving.
- She stood at the exit of the house looking back and waving at those inside .
- He made his exit at the opportune time .
- The untimely exit of a consummate politician .
* (a way out) egress, outgang, outway
* (the action of leaving) egress, outgoing, departure
* emergency exit
* exit interview
* exit policy
* exit poll
* exit program
* exit strategy
* exit wound
* fire exit
To go out
* exit stage left