Accurate vs Exit - What's the difference?
As an adjective accurate
is in exact or careful conformity to truth; the result of care or pains; free from failure, error, or defect; exact; as, an accurate'' calculator; an ''accurate'' measure; ''accurate
expression, knowledge, etc.
As a noun exit is
In exact or careful conformity to truth; the result of care or pains; free from failure, error, or defect; exact; as, an accurate'' calculator; an ''accurate'' measure; ''accurate expression, knowledge, etc.
Deviating only slightly or within acceptable limits.
(obsolete) Precisely fixed; executed with care; careful.
- For more than 90% of the figures (mostly drawn during 1976-1990), either a scale, or the given magnification, will allow the user to derive accurate measurements, even when these are lacking in the diagnosis.
- Those conceive the celestial bodies have more accurate influences upon these things below.
* We speak of a thing as correct' with reference to some rule or standard of comparison; as, a '''correct''' account, a '''correct''' likeness, a man of ' correct deportment.
* We speak of a thing as accurate' with reference to the care bestowed upon its execution, and the increased correctness to be expected therefrom; as, an '''accurate''' statement, an ' accurate detail of particulars.
* We speak of a thing as exact' with reference to that perfected state of a thing in which there is no defect and no redundancy; as, an '''exact''' coincidence, the '''exact''' truth, an ' exact likeness.
* We speak of a thing as precise' when we think of it as strictly conformed to some rule or model, as if ''cut down'' thereto; as a '''precise''' conformity instructions; '''precisely''' right; he was very ' precise in giving his directions.
A way out.
A passage or gate from inside someplace to the outside, outgang.
- He was looking for the exit and got lost .
The action of leaving.
- She stood at the exit of the house looking back and waving at those inside .
- He made his exit at the opportune time .
- The untimely exit of a consummate politician .
* (a way out) egress, outgang, outway
* (the action of leaving) egress, outgoing, departure
* emergency exit
* exit interview
* exit policy
* exit poll
* exit program
* exit strategy
* exit wound
* fire exit
To go out
* exit stage left