Living is a related term of existent.
As adjectives the difference between living and existent
is that living
is having life while existent
is existing; having life or being, current; occurring now.
As nouns the difference between living and existent
is that living
is (uncountable) the state of being alive while existent
is (archaic) a being or entity that exists independently.
As a verb living
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
In use or existing.
- It is also pertinent to note that the current obvious decline in work on holarctic hepatics most surely reflects a current obsession with cataloging and with nomenclature of the organisms—as divorced from their study as living entities.
Of everyday life.
- Hunanese is a living language.
True to life.
- These living conditions are deplorable.
- This is the living image of Fidel Castro.
- He almost beat the living daylights out of me.
* living death
* living end
* living room
* living thing
* living will
(uncountable) The state of being alive.
Financial means; a means of maintaining life; livelihood
A style of life.
- What do you do for a living ?
(canon law) A position in a church (usually the Church of England) that has attached to it a source of income. The holder of the position receives its revenue for the performance of stipulated duties.
- plain living
* make a living
existing; having life or being, current; occurring now
(archaic) a being or entity that exists independently