Encite vs Excite - What's the difference?
As verbs the difference between encite and excite
is that encite
is while excite
As an adjective excite is
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
To stir the emotions of.
To arouse or bring out (eg feelings); to stimulate.
- The fireworks which opened the festivities excited anyone present.
- Favoritism tends to excite jealousy in the ones not being favored.
- The political reforms excited unrest among to population.
(physics) To cause an electron to move to a higher than normal state; to promote an electron to an outer level.
- There are drugs designed to excite certain nerves in our body.
- By applying electric potential to the neon atoms, the electrons become excited , then emit a photon when returning to normal.
* relax, calm