European vs Eurofag - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between european and eurofag
is that european
is european while eurofag
is (slang|derogatory) a european who is pretentious, snobbish, and/or effeminate, or a non-european who emulates such people.
As an adjective european
* (l) (archaic)
Related to (l) or the (l).
- Stamps like this were common on furniture made in Australia in the 1st half of last century, when there were a number of Chinese furniture makers in Australia who were seen as competition to 'European Australian' makers.
- AUSTRALIAN MID-CENTURY FURNITURE. http://www.ohtel.com/about/furniture
* European Central Bank
* European Commission
* European Commissioner
* European option
* European Parliament
* European radish
* European Union
person living or originating from Europe
person who resides within the (l)
(slang, derogatory) A European who is pretentious, snobbish, and/or effeminate, or a non-European who emulates such people.
* 1996 , Matthew Rettenmund, Totally Awesome 80s
* 2000 , Cintra Wilson, A massive swelling
- The era that brought us Valley Girls and Eurofags , power suits and parachute pants, Rick Springfield and Samantha Fox, and the personal computer revolution...
* 2005 , Carrie Karasyov, Jill Kargman, Wolves in chic clothing
- We must cease to find glamour in the mondo-expensivo Eurofag Gucci footwear camps, just because magazines tell us they're glamorous. We must learn to be more impressed by the dignified, esoteric details...
* 2006 , Jaffe Cohen, Tush
- ...you're getting ready to go out to another fucking charity ball you're dreading and you hear her on the phone talking to her pansy-ass Eurofag lover.
- And when Dennis Fairchild finally made his appearance at 1:30, arm in arm with Jean Paul and a coterie of Eurofag fashion models...