Exited vs Ethusiastic - What's the difference?
A way out.
A passage or gate from inside someplace to the outside, outgang.
- He was looking for the exit and got lost .
The action of leaving.
- She stood at the exit of the house looking back and waving at those inside .
- He made his exit at the opportune time .
- The untimely exit of a consummate politician .
* (a way out) egress, outgang, outway
* (the action of leaving) egress, outgoing, departure
* emergency exit
* exit interview
* exit policy
* exit poll
* exit program
* exit strategy
* exit wound
* fire exit
To go out
* exit stage left
Not English Ethusiastic has no English definition. It may be misspelled.