Enduers vs Endures - What's the difference?
As verbs the difference between enduers and endures
is that enduers
) while endures
* enduer (obsolete)
* indure (obsolete)
To continue or carry on, despite obstacles or hardships.
To tolerate or put up with something unpleasant.
- The singer's popularity endured for decades.
* Bible, Job viii. 15
- Our love will endure forever.
To remain firm, as under trial or suffering; to suffer patiently or without yielding; to bear up under adversity; to hold out.
* Bible, Ezekiel xxii. 14
- He shall hold it [his house] fast, but it shall not endure .
To suffer patiently.
- Can thine heart endure , or can thine hands be strong in the days that I shall deal with thee?
- He endured years of pain.
, date=April 11
, author=Phil McNulty
, title=Liverpool 3 - 0 Man City
, work=BBC Sport
, passage=Dirk Kuyt sandwiched a goal in between Carroll's double as City endured
a night of total misery, with captain Carlos Tevez limping off early on with a hamstring strain that puts a serious question mark over his participation in Saturday's FA Cup semi-final against Manchester United at Wembley. }}
(obsolete) To indurate.