(rare) Final; of or pertaining to the end; conclusive.
* 2007 , Jideofor Aluka, Trickles of a Time :
*1972 , Igbo market literature - Volume 2 - Page 238:
- Do not so sink to endly / In fret 'will my tale be heard' [...]
* 1903 , Richard Hakluyt, The principal navigations, voyages, traffiques & discoveries of the English :
- The stretch of wilful obtuse to go in marriage leads a guiding knowledge of man in achieving an endly reach of it [...]
* 1898 , Lemon, Mayhew, Taylor, Brooks, Burnand, Seaman, Punch, Volumes 114-115 :
- Of unitie, shewing of our keeping of the sea: with an endly or finall processe of peace by authoritie.
(rare) Extreme; excessive.
- I pull me up, he push, and endly am i [sic] on one Foot on the little Waggonstep.
Finally; at last.
* 1998 , Peter Sloot, Marian Bubak, Bob Hertzberger, High-performance computing and networking :
* 1994 , Zbigniew Ra?, Maria Zemankova, Methodologies for intelligent systems :
- This allows a more flexible resource utilization and better performance: any process can access its data wherever it is, a reduced migration cost can be obtained by the transfer of a minimal part of the process context (the data partially remaining where it is), endly the remote access cost is minimized thanks to the attraction between data and execution context.
* 1988 , Christophe Bonnard, Landslides :
- Endly , some implementation aspects are presented.
* 1902 , Harry Leon Wilson, The Spenders a Tale of the Third Generation :
- Endly the reverse model still means water infiltration and erosion control, at least in spring when the daily resultant is a water table lowering.
* 1833 , Luke Howard, The climate of London: deduced from meteorological observations... :
- And, endly , mark our tailed arborean ancestors, trained to the wearing of garments and a single eye-glass.
(rare) Extremely; very.
- The rains, which are still falling, have endly allayed this evil...
At the end or conclusion; ultimately.
(sequence) To finish (with); lastly.
, title=(The Celebrity
, passage=I had occasion […] to make a somewhat long business trip to Chicago, and on my return […] I found Farrar awaiting me in the railway station. He smiled his wonted fraction by way of greeting, […], and finally
leading me to his buggy, turned and drove out of town.}}
(manner) Definitively, comprehensively.
* at length
* at last
* (ultimately) initially