As nouns the difference between vomit and emetophilia
is that vomit
is vomit while emetophilia
is a sexual fetish in which an individual is aroused by vomiting, or by seeing others vomit.
To regurgitate the contents of a stomach; puke.
* Bible, Jonah ii. 10
To eject from any hollow place; to belch forth; to emit.
- The fish vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.
- After about a minute, the creek bed vomited the debris into a gently sloped meadow. Saugstad felt the snow slow and tried to keep her hands in front of her.
* Charlotte Brontë
- Like the sons of Vulcan, vomit smoke.
- a column of smoke, such as might be vomited by a park of artillery
* See also
The regurgitated former contents of a stomach.
The act of regurgitating.
(obsolete) That which causes vomiting; an emetic.
- He gives your Hollander a vomit .
* See also .
A sexual fetish in which an individual is aroused by vomiting, or by seeing others vomit.