As an adjective oneway
As a numeral eleven is
the cardinal number occurring after ten and before twelve represented as in arabic digits.
As a noun eleven is
(cricket) a cricket team of eleven players.
* 2000 , Douglas Lea, Concurrent programming in Java , page 285
- Sending a oneway message somehow results in some task being performed.
* : 11
* : XI
The cardinal number occurring after ten and before twelve. Represented as in Arabic digits.
* elevenses, eleventh, eleventeen, eleventy
* Last: ten. Next: twelve
(cricket) A cricket team of eleven players.
(football) A football team of eleven players.
(Internet, slang, sarcastic) Used instead of s who forget to press the shift key while typing exclamation points.
- A: SUM1 Hl3p ME im alwyz L0ziN!!?!
- B: y d0nt u just g0 away l0zer!!1!!one!!one!!eleven !!1!