Oldman vs Elders - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between oldman and elders
is that oldman
is (nonstandard|proscribed) an old man while elders
(nonstandard, proscribed) An old man.
* 1891 , Armenian popular songs, translated into English , page 64:
- Our Lord an oldman with a white beard
* 1986 , A. R. Flowers, De mojo blues: de quest of HighJohn de conqueror , page 160:
- Seated in glory on the cross
* 2007 , Bijay Kumar Das, Critical essays on post-colonial literature , page 146:
- One of the oldmen started jabbering, US number one, VC number ten thou . . .
- The agony of an oldman for being neglected in the family and ill-treated by his daughter-in-law, abides.