Keir vs Eir - What's the difference?
As a noun keir
As a proper noun eir is
eir, old norse goddess of medicine.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
* 1902 , , Sessional Papers , Volume 34, Part 2,
* 1919 , Society of Dyers and Colourists, Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists , Volume 35,
- The keirs , becks, washing machines, etc., are placed sufficiently low to allow of being fed from the water supply by gravitation, and the outlets placed just sufficiently high to reach the water line of the river a little above its normal flow.
* 1975 , Owen Ashmore, The Industrial Archaeology of Stockport ,
- Also fine clothes require longer treatment in the keir in order to secure good penetration by the chemie.
- The cloth was singed to remove superfluous fluff by being passed over heated copper plates and then boiled in bleaching keirs with lime or caustic soda.
Excess information rate.
(US, legal) Establishment]] inspection report, a report issued by the [[w:U.S. Food and Drug Administration, U.S. Food and Drug Administration following the inspection of a facility where goods under the authority of the agency are manufactured, held, or sold.