Sies vs Eies - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between sies and eies
is that sies
is while eies
(South Africa) Expressing disgust, disappointment, or annoyance.
* 2008 , William Higham, Nakada's Touch (page 316)
* 2011 , Niq Mhlongo, After Tears (page 13)
- 'Sies'' , man,' a voice said. 'You're a ''domkop . How you gonna see 'em?'
- “Sies , man!” she said to herself. “Where are the men of this house? Is anybody home?”
* , scene i:
- Before my God I might not this belieue, / Without the ?encible and true auouch / Of mine owne eies .