Eater vs Piscivore - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between eater and piscivore
is that eater
is agent noun of eat; one who eats while piscivore
is a fish eater.
Agent noun of eat; one who eats.
An eating apple.
* 2004 , Laura Mason, Food Culture in Great Britain (page 94)
One who performs fellatio or cunnilingus.
* 2001 , Cool Sexy Guy, Story: Cheerleading Camp Group: alt.sex
- For the British market, apples are classed as early, mid-season, or late, and subdivided into eaters or cookers.
* 1987 , Baird Jones, Sexual humor - Page 309
- The girls were having lots of fun rolling around on the bed, though Kacie was a much better fingerer and occasional eater.
* 1997 , James White, The Best Sex of Your Life - Page 166
- I'm a slow but fastidious eater
- Ice cream tastes good to the eater, and has the added advantage of providing a little chill of excitement
* binge eater
* crow eater
* fire eater
* lotus eater
* sin eater
* smoke eater
* pescatarian (of a person)