As adverbs the difference between urgently and eagerly
is that urgently
is with great haste, with a sense of urgency, because it is very important while eagerly
is in an eager manner.
With great haste, with a sense of urgency, because it is very important.
- We all urgently need to apply solutions to the problem of pollution.
Continuously. With insistence.
- Funds are urgently required if this work is to be completed as planned.
- He pleaded urgently for release from what he considered to be an unjust imprisonment.
* (great haste), imperatively, pressingly
* (continuously), persistently, persuasively
* heartily, with a will