As nouns the difference between furry and durry
is that furry
is an animal character with human characteristics; most commonly refers to such characters created by members of the furry subculture while durry
is a cigarette, especially a roll-your-own.
As an adjective furry
is covered with fur, or with something resembling fur.
Covered with fur, or with something resembling fur.
(informal) Having both animal and human characteristics; of or related to the furry subculture.
An animal character with human characteristics; most commonly refers to such characters created by members of the furry subculture.
(slang) A member of the furry fandom or subculture; a furfan.
(slang) Someone who roleplays or describes themselves as being a furry character.
* (furry fandom senses) scalie, avian
(Australia and New Zealand, colloquial, slang) A cigarette, especially a roll-your-own.
* 2003 , , Far from Maddy ,
* 2004 , Jay Verney, Percussion ,
- “Fire-head lady, you got a smoke?” asks the younger of the two men. “You got a durry . Cigarette.” His timbre is low but void of inflexion. “Come,” he says again, brown hand scooping the air in front of him.
* 2007 , Kevin Hallewell, Woop Woop ,
- He pulled a tobacco pouch out of his pocket with a plastic bag containing what had to be a mind-altering substance. “You?re welcome to join me in a durry ,” he said, rolling himself a cigarette.
- He thought for a moment as he deftly rolled the paper and tobacco into a durry , licked the edge and stuck it down.
* cancer stick, fag