Breadth vs Duration - What's the difference?
| Related terms
Breadth is a related term of duration.
As nouns the difference between breadth and duration
is that breadth
is the extent or measure of how broad or wide something is while duration
is an amount of time or a particular time interval.
The extent or measure of how broad or wide something is.
A piece of fabric of standard width.
Scope or range, especially of knowledge or skill.
(math) (graph theory ) the length of the longest path between two vertices on a graph
* (extent or measure of how broad something is) width
* (piece of fabric of standard width)
* (scope or range) extent, range, scope, size
* acre breadth
* bizygomatic breadth
* breadth of accommodation
* breadth-first search
* breadth-first traversal
* breadth-height index
* breadth index
* breadth indicator
* breadth of effect
* breadth of market
* breadth-of-market theory
* breadth of mind
* breadth of the market
* breadth of tone
* curve of constant breadth
* finger-breadth, fingerbreadth
* finger's breadth
* foot-breadth, footbreadth
* hair's breadth, hairsbreadth
* handbreadth, hand's breadth, handsbreadth
* index of breadth
* straw-breadth, straw's breadth
An amount of time or a particular time interval.
The time taken for the current situation to end, especially the current war
(finance) A measure of the sensitivity of the price of a financial asset to changes in interest rates, computed for a simple bond as a weighted average of the maturities of the interest and principal payments associated with it.
- Rationing will last at least for the duration .
* (Bond duration)