Elf vs Druid - What's the difference?
As an initialism elf
is (a radical environmentalism group
As a noun druid is
(Norse mythology) A luminous spirit presiding over nature and fertility and dwelling in the world of (Elfland). Compare angel, nymph, fairy.
Any from a race of mythical, supernatural beings resembling but seen as distinct from human beings. Usually skilled in magic or spellcrafting; sometimes depicted as clashing with dwarves, especially in modern fantasy literature.
(fantasy) Any of the magical, typically forest-guarding races bearing some similarities to the Norse (through Tolkien's Eldar)
A very diminutive person; a dwarf.
- Every elf , and fairy sprite, / Hop as light as bird from brier.
* light elves
* dark elves
* Marshall Jones Company (1930). Mythology of All Races'' Series, Volume 2 ''Eddic , Great Britain: Marshall Jones Company, 1930, pp. 220-221.
One of an order of priests among certain groups of Celts before the adoption of Abrahamic religions.
* 2004 , Fitch, E. J. Right Action and the environment: a common environmental catechism, fundamentalism, and political extremism. Interdisciplinary Environmental Review , 6(2), 132-139.
- Druidic faiths to the loose coupling one found in the Roman rites. The ascendance to dominance, at least in terms of number of adherents, of the three monotheistic Abrahamic faiths marked a decline
* Often capitalized: Druid.