Drizzle vs Acidrain - What's the difference?
(ambitransitive) To rain lightly; to shed slowly in minute drops or particles.
(cooking) To pour slowly and evenly, especially with oil in cooking.
- The air doth drizzle dew.
- The recipe says to toss the salad and then drizzle it in olive oil.
(slang) To urinate.
- The recipe says to toss the salad and then drizzle olive oil on it.
(physics, weather). Very small, numerous, and uniformly dispersed water drops, mist, or sprinkle. Unlike fog droplets, drizzle falls to the ground. It is sometimes accompanied by low visibility and fog.
- No longer pouring, the rain outside slowed down to a faint drizzle .
- Stop drinking all of my drizzle !
Not English Acidrain has no English definition. It may be misspelled.