Fiction vs Dreamware - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between fiction and dreamware
is that fiction
is literary type using invented or imaginative writing, instead of real facts, usually written as prose while dreamware
is (rare) things dreamed of; fictions or fantasies.
Literary type using invented or imaginative writing, instead of real facts, usually written as prose.
- The company’s accounts contained a number of blatant fictions .
- I am a great reader of fiction .
- The butler’s account of the crime was pure fiction .
* science fiction
* speculative fiction
* fiction section
(rare) Things dreamed of; fictions or fantasies.
* 1901 , Paulist Fathers, Catholic World
* 1994 , William Corbett, Philip Guston's late work
- No use talking, I'm an unpractical, useless dealer in dreamware ; a metaphysician who don't know how to fry an egg...
* 2008 , Skip Moen, Spiritual Restoration
- The painting could serve as a sign over a shop selling dreamware . Legend erases the line between conscious and unconscious.
(computing, rare) Speculative software products that may never reach fruition; vapourware.
* 1989 , Visual Resources Association, Bulletin
- So much of our contemporary theological dreamware is about escape. We long for heaven. We fix our eyes on the other world. We want out!
* 1989 , Information Access Company, Datamation
- ...the author is surprised to find so few imaging projects actually using CD-ROM. He attributes this to the "wait and see" attitude of potential users who are holding out for new "dreamware" products which do not exist yet.
* 1999 , Jessica Keyes, Internet Management
- Independently pursuing his interest in metasoftware, Vinci has defined several basic modules and created some actual models of his dreamware .
- You could create problems for your company if you downplay current products and hype the dreamware that may never become reality.