As nouns the difference between brawler and drawler
is that brawler
is one who brawls, engages in noisy, unseemly fights while drawler
is one who drawls.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
One who brawls, engages in noisy, unseemly fights.
* 1604 Shakespeare, Othello , .
- ''The world hath noted, and your name is great
- ''In mouths of wisest censure: what's the matter,
- ''That you unlace your reputation thus
- ''And spend your rich opinion for the name
- ''Of a night-brawler ? give me answer to it.
- ''A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
- ''Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler , not covetous;
- ''One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
- (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) — 1 Timothy 3:2-5, KJV.