Daggy vs Draggy - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between daggy and draggy
is that daggy
is (australian slang) uncool, unfashionable, but comfortably so while draggy
is boring; dull.
(Australian slang) Uncool, unfashionable, but comfortably so.
* 2006 , , Not Quite Ripe: A Memoir ,
* 2008 , Bella Vendramini, Biting the Big Apple: A Memoir of Life, Love (okay and Sex) in New York City ,
- We wore hippie clothes, looking more daggy than cool.
* 2011 , Joanne Van Os, The Secret of the Lonely Isles ,
- I began to feel even more daggy when Bianca swanned me around to meet her sexy, skinny and beautiful friends.
* 2011 , Chris Buch, Hello Sunshine: A Blitz Kid's Journey to the Sunshine State ,
- The daggiest house in the Bay, that was how people talked about the Isherwood House.
- Actually this wasn?t too bad as a jazz venue, being in the daggiest' pub in the '''daggiest''' part of Capalaba which, in 2004 was still a pretty ' daggy suburb.
moving or developing very slowly.