Porkiest vs Dorkiest - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between porkiest and dorkiest
is that porkiest
) while dorkiest
Resembling or characteristic of pork.
* 2010 , Victor J. Banis, The Blood of Love (page 113)
(slang) Rather fat.
- It was tender and delicious, with a kind of porky taste you didn't often get from supermarket meats.
* (rather fat) chubby, chunky, tubby
Shortened from (pork pie)
(Cockney rhyming slang) A lie.
Like a dork, or having a dork's characteristics.
* 1962 , Alain Robbe-Grillet, Last year at Marienbad page 167:
* 1998 , Dana Redfield, Lucy Blue and the Daughters of Light ISBN 9781571741073
- I entitled the piece "Dorky ", dork being slang for a person who does not belong to popular groups, usually an outsider, an odd person, sometimes inept, other times cranky.
- Anyway this dorky guy asks Sallyfrass to dance and she kind of likes him...