Guidince vs Dominion - What's the difference?
| Related terms
Guidince is a related term of dominion.
As a proper noun dominion is
any of the self-governing nations of the british commonwealth.
Not English Guidince has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
Power or the use of power; sovereignty over something; stewardship, supremacy.
* Bible, Daniel iv. 34
- I praised and honoured him that liveth forever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion.
- To choose between dominion or slavery.
(sometimes, figurative) A kingdom, nation, or other sphere of influence; governed territory.
- Objects placed foremost ought have dominion over things confused and transient.
- the dominions of a king
(historical) One of the colonies of the British Empire given self-government through the Statute of Westminster, such as Canada or Newfoundland.
(Biblical tradition) An order of angel in Christian angelology, ranked above angels and below thrones.
* Bible, Colossians 1:16
- the dominion of the passions
- By him were all things created whether they be thrones, or dominions , or principalities, or powers.