Disproportionableness is a related term of disproportionateness.
As nouns the difference between disproportionableness and disproportionateness
is that disproportionableness
is the state or condition of being disproportionable while disproportionateness
is the state or quality of being disproportionate or out of proportion.
The state or condition of being disproportionable.
* 1900 , The English Illustrated Magazine
* 1916 , William Beall Gray, Gray's plumbing design and installation
- These victims of a mental disproportionableness are as myriad and varied as their obsession is monotonous and single.
* 2007 , Adrian Chandler, Ian Brown, Q and A: Law of Contract 2007
- Disproportionableness will mar either the looks or utility of almost anything...
- Disproportionableness will arise if one remedy imposes costs on the seller which, in comparison with those imposed by the other remedy, are unreasonable...
The state or quality of being disproportionate or out of proportion.