Disproportionality is a synonym of disproportionableness.
As nouns the difference between disproportionality and disproportionableness
is that disproportionality
is (uncountable) the state of being disproportional while disproportionableness
is the state or condition of being disproportionable.
(uncountable) The state of being disproportional
(countable) The extent to which something is disproportional
The state or condition of being disproportionable.
* 1900 , The English Illustrated Magazine
* 1916 , William Beall Gray, Gray's plumbing design and installation
- These victims of a mental disproportionableness are as myriad and varied as their obsession is monotonous and single.
* 2007 , Adrian Chandler, Ian Brown, Q and A: Law of Contract 2007
- Disproportionableness will mar either the looks or utility of almost anything...
- Disproportionableness will arise if one remedy imposes costs on the seller which, in comparison with those imposed by the other remedy, are unreasonable...