As an adjective disproportionable
is out of proportion; disproportionate.
As a noun disproportionableness is
the state or condition of being disproportionable.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
out of proportion; disproportionate
The state or condition of being disproportionable.
* 1900 , The English Illustrated Magazine
* 1916 , William Beall Gray, Gray's plumbing design and installation
- These victims of a mental disproportionableness are as myriad and varied as their obsession is monotonous and single.
* 2007 , Adrian Chandler, Ian Brown, Q and A: Law of Contract 2007
- Disproportionableness will mar either the looks or utility of almost anything...
- Disproportionableness will arise if one remedy imposes costs on the seller which, in comparison with those imposed by the other remedy, are unreasonable...