As verbs the difference between executed and directed
is that executed
) while directed
As an adjective directed is
in a manner emphasizing one's point of view.
To kill as punishment for capital crimes.
To carry out; to put into effect.
- There are certain states where it is lawful to execute prisoners convicted of certain crimes.
- Your orders have been executed , sir!
- I'll execute your orders as soon as this meeting is adjourned.
- Why delays / His hand to execute what his decree / Fixed on this day?
- to execute a difficult piece of music brilliantly
To cause to become legally valid; as, to execute a contract.
(computing) To start, launch or run; as, to execute a program.
- to execute a turn in ballet
* (computing) start, launch, run, open
In a manner emphasizing one's point of view.
(graph theory) Having the properties of a directed graph.
* directed graph