Authoritative is a related term of dignified.
As adjectives the difference between authoritative and dignified
is that authoritative
is arising or originating from a figure of authority while dignified
As a verb dignified is
Arising or originating from a figure of authority
Highly accurate or definitive; treated or worthy of treatment as a scholarly authority
- The authoritative rules in this school come not from the headmaster but from the aged matron.
Having a commanding style.
- This book is the world's most authoritative guide to insect breeding habits.
- He instructed us in that booming, authoritative voice of his.
* (highly accurate) definitive; precise, proper
* (from a position of authority) of record