As a verb destroy
to damage beyond use or repair
As a adjective herbicidal is
of, or relating to herbicides.
To damage beyond use or repair.
To cause destruction.
- The earthquake destroyed several apartment complexes.
To neutralize, undo a property or condition.
- ''Hooligans destroy unprovoked
To put down or euthanize.
- ''Smoking destroys the natural subtlety of the palate
(colloquial) To defeat soundly.
(computing) To remove data.
- Destroying a rabid dog is required by law.
- The memory leak happened because we forgot to destroy the temporary lists.
* See also
* destroyer escort
* destroying angel
of, or relating to herbicides
having the ability to damage or destroy plants, especially weeds