Derivative vs Gaduin - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between derivative and gaduin
is that derivative
is something derived while gaduin
is a yellowish cod-liver oil derivative.
As a adjective derivative
is obtained by derivation; not radical, original, or fundamental.
Obtained by derivation; not radical, original, or fundamental.
Imitative of the work of someone else.
(legal, copyright) Referring to a work, such as a translation or adaptation, based on another work that may be subject to copyright restrictions.
(finance) Having a value that depends on an underlying asset of variable value.
- a derivative''' conveyance; a '''derivative word
(linguistics) A word that derives from another one.
(finance) A financial instrument whose value depends on the valuation of an underlying asset; such as a warrant, an option etc.
(chemistry) A chemical derived from another.
(calculus) The derived function of a function.
(calculus) The value of this function for a given value of its independent variable.
- The derivative of is
- The derivative of at x = 3 is .
* (something derived) spinoff
* (finance) contingent claim
* derived function
* arithmetic derivative
* directional derivative
* exterior derivative
* partial derivative
* symmetric derivative
* time derivative
* total derivative
* weak derivative
* (finance) option, warrant, swap, convertible security, convertible, convertible bond, credit default swap, credit line note, financial futures contract, financial future, total return swap.
a yellowish cod-liver oil derivative