Dece vs Dere - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between dece and dere
is that dece
is (slang) decent; reasonably good while dere
As a noun dere is
(slang) decent; reasonably good
* 1993 , "Chris L Concepcion", Re: _Bad Voltage_'' (on newsgroup ''alt.cyberpunk )
* 2006 , "[email protected]", Re: Callahan race, post-Regionals'' (on newsgroup ''rec.sport.disc )
- I'm sorry but this book did not quite move me. Yeah, the slang wuz kewl, the attitude was neat, and the music was dece (if you read the book four years ago) but it's not THE BEST READ I've ever had
- Salad and Franchise both played ridiculously well after we took our lead, especially considering the ridiculous conditions of the game. I suppose the rest of Texas was dece as well, good for you
From (etyl) dere, from (etyl) .
Hurt; harm; injury.
- She did him dere .
From (etyl) deren, derien, from (etyl) .
To hurt; harm; injure; wound.
* c.1390 , Geoffrey Chaucer, ‘The Squire's Tale’, Canterbury Tales :
- And of Achilles with his queynte spere, / For he koude with it bothe heele and dere .
To annoy, trouble, grieve.
- Thenne herd he a voyse say / Galahad I see there enuyronne aboute the so many angels that my power may not dere the /