As a noun desperation
is the act of despairing or becoming desperate; a giving up of hope.
As an adjective deliberate is
done on purpose; intentional.
As a verb deliberate is
to consider carefully.
The act of despairing or becoming desperate; a giving up of hope.
A state of despair, or utter hopeless; abandonment of hope; extreme recklessness; reckless fury.
Done on purpose; intentional.
Of a person, weighing facts and arguments with a view to a choice or decision; carefully considering the probable consequences of a step; circumspect; slow in determining.
- Tripping me was deliberate action.
Formed with deliberation; well-advised; carefully considered; not sudden or rash.
- The jury took eight hours to come to its deliberate verdict.
- a deliberate''' opinion; a '''deliberate measure or result
Not hasty or sudden; slow.
* W. Wirt
- settled visage and deliberate word
- His enunciation was so deliberate .
* (intentional) unwitting
To consider carefully.
- It is now time for the jury to deliberate the guilt of the defendant.