As a proper noun sin
As a noun deed is
an action or act; something that is done.
As a verb deed is
(informal) to transfer real property by deed.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
An action or act; something that is done.
* Bible, Genesis xliv. 15
A brave or noteworthy action; a feat or exploit.
- And Joseph said to them, What deed is this which ye have done?
- knightly deeds
Action or fact, as opposed to rhetoric or deliberation.
- whose deeds some nobler poem shall adorn
(legal) A legal contract showing bond.
- I have fulfilled my promise in word and in deed .
- I inherited the deed to the house.
* (action) act, action
(informal) To transfer real property by deed.
- He deeded over the mineral rights to some fellas from Denver.