As nouns the difference between film and decalogy
is that film
is photographic film while decalogy
is # a set of ten works of art that are connected, and that can be seen either as a single work or as ten individual works they are commonly found in literature, film, or video games.
A thin layer of some substance; a pellicle; a membranous covering, causing opacity.
* Alexander Pope
- a clear plastic film for wrapping food
(photography) A medium used to capture images in a camera.
A motion picture.
A slender thread, such as that of a cobweb.
- He from thick films shall purge the visual ray.
- Her whip of cricket's bone, the lash of film .
* (motion picture) movie
* on film
To record a motion picture on photographic film
To cover with a thin skin or pellicle.
- "A Hollywood studio was filming on-location in NYC."
- It will but skin and film the ulcerous place.
# A set of ten works of art that are connected, and that can be seen either as a single work or as ten individual works. They are commonly found in literature, film, or video games.