Timeless vs Datelessness - What's the difference?
As an adjective timeless
As a noun datelessness is
the state or condition of being dateless: timeless or undated.
* (rfdate) Young
Not affected by time; ageless.
(obsolete) Done at an improper time; unseasonable; untimely.
* (rfdate) Alexander Pope
- Timeless night and chaos.
* (rfdate) Shakespeare
- Nor fits it to prolong the heavenly feast / Timeless , indecent.
Not decreasing over time in quality and appeal.
- Must I behold thy timeless , cruel death?
- The cave carvings have a timeless beauty.
* (eternal) eternal, everlasting, immortal, infinite, never-ending, sempiternal
* (not affected by time) ageless
* (eternal) finite, limited
* (not affected by time) aged, old
* timeless existence
* timeless moment
* timeless Test
The state or condition of being dateless: timeless or undated.
The state or condition of being dateless: without a date (romantic partner).