Sumptuous vs Dapatical - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between sumptuous and dapatical
is that sumptuous
is magnificent, luxurious, splendid while dapatical
is (obsolete) sumptuous in cheer.
Magnificent, luxurious, splendid.
* 1764 , :
- Though poor the peasant’s hut, his feasts though small,
- He sees his little lot the lot of all;
- Sees no contiguous palace rear its head
- To shame the meanness of his humble shed;
- No costly lord the sumptuous banquet deal
- To make him loathe his vegetable meal;
, title=The Alhambra
, passage=I wandered on until I came to a sumptuous
palace with a garden adorned with fountains and fishponds, and groves and flowers, and orchards laden with delicious fruit.}}
, date=April 21
, author=Jonathan Jurejko
, title=Newcastle 3-0 Stoke
, work=BBC Sport
, passage=Cabaye pulled all the strings in a dominant home performance and capped a majestic individual display with a sumptuous
first-time finish into the far corner for his second goal of the afternoon.}}