Cyberwear vs Cyberfashion - What's the difference?
In lang=en terms the difference between cyberwear and cyberfashion
is that cyberwear
is clothing and accessories that offer cyber features or capabilities while cyberfashion
is fashion (popular trends) in cyberwear.
(rare) Clothing and accessories that offer cyber features or capabilities.
* 1994 , Douglas Rushkoff, Cyberia: life in the trenches of hyperspace
* 1997 , National Research Council (U.S.), More than screen deep
- At noon, she'll take off her cyberwear and enjoy a sensual, tasty lunch with her family in their nonelectronic kitchen.
* 2000 , Sarah L Holloway, Gill Valentine, Children's geographies: playing, living, learning
- Consider David Warner, who makes his rounds in a "cyberwear" buzz suit that captures information from his patients' monitors...
* 2002 , Sheila P Englebardt, Ramona Nelson, Health care informatics: an interdisciplinary approach
- Taking off our cyberwear to confront another with naked eyeballs will be a precious personal appearance.
- These essays project trends in networked technologies, cyberwear , virtual beings, ubiquitous user-aware software, and a host of other futuristic tools...
(rare) Fashion (popular trends) in cyberwear.
* 1997 , Business Week
* 2002 , Association for Computing Machinery, Conference abstracts and applications
- What makes cyberfashion possible today is the convergence of several technologies.
- A "cyberfashion show" vets the latest ideas in wearable computing and techno paraphernalia. This year's theme for the STUDIO is Utopia/Dystopia.