Cyber vs Cyberczar - What's the difference?
As an adjective cyber
is pertaining to the internet;.
As a verb cyber
is (slang) to engage in cybersex.
As a noun cyberczar is
a czar (political official) responsible for cyber issues.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
Pertaining to the Internet;
* 1998 , Richard Peter Treadwell Davenport-Hines, Gothic: four hundred years of excess, horror, evil, and ruin
* 2007 , Tiffany Godoy, Ivan Vartanian, Style Deficit Disorder: Harajuku Street Fashion, Tokyo
- She is a high priestess of the Church of the SubGenius, a devotee of the music of Tom Waits and Robert Smith, and of goth and cyber subcultures.
* 2007 , Raven Digitalis, Goth Craft: The Magickal Side of Dark Culture
- ...a cross between metal, punk, goth, cyber , and rock.
- No CyberGoth is complete without gigantic "stompy" platform boots and the optional toy ray gun. Some are even more anachronistic in that they incorporate old Renaissance and Victorian styles into their much-loved cyber wear.
(slang) To engage in cybersex.
- Wanna cyber ?
A czar (political official) responsible for cyber issues.