A person who, or device which preserves food by curing.
Possessing physical features, behaviors, personality traits or other properties that are mainly attributed to infants and small or cuddly animals; fair, dainty, round, and soft physical features, disproportionately large eyes and head, playfulness, fragility, helplessness, curiosity or shyness, innocence, affectionate behavior.
Generally, attractive or pleasing, especially in a youthful, dainty, quaint or fun-spirited way.
- Our reaction to cute attributes is understood as the way nature ensures mammals care for their young.
- Let's go to the mall and look for cute girls.
Affected]] or contrived to charm; [[mince#Verb, mincingly clever; precious; cutesy.
- Emma is so damn cute .
- The actor's performance was too cute for me. All that mugging to the audience killed the humor.
Mentally keen or discerning; clever; shrewd; see (acute).
- Don't get cute with me, boy!
- Cute trick, but can you do it consistently?
* cute as a button
* cute hoor