(botany) A plant disease marked by gradual decay.
A corroding or sloughing ulcer; especially a spreading gangrenous ulcer or collection of ulcers in or about the mouth.
Anything which corrodes, corrupts, or destroys.
A kind of wild rose; the dog rose.
- the cankers of envy and faction
An obstinate and often incurable disease of a horse's foot, characterized by separation of the horny portion and the development of fungoid growths. Usually resulting from neglected thrush.
An avian disease affecting doves, poultry, parrots and birds of prey, caused by Trichomonas gallinae .
An obstinate and often incurable disease of a horse's foot, characterized by separation of the horny portion and the development of fungoid growths; usually resulting from neglected thrush.
- To put down Richard, that sweet lovely rose, / And plant this thorn, this canker , Bolingbroke.
* water canker, canker of the mouth, noma
* (bird disease) avian trichomoniasis, roup
* (hawk disease) frounce
To affect as a canker; to eat away; to corrode; to consume.
* 1849 , , In Memoriam , 26:
To infect or pollute; to corrupt.
To waste away, grow rusty, or be oxidized, as a mineral.
To be or become diseased, or as if diseased, with canker; to grow corrupt; to become venomous.
- Still onward winds the dreary way; / I with it; for I long to prove / No lapse of moons can canker Love, / Whatever fickle tongues may say.
Not English Curruption has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
English words similar to 'curruption':crepitation