Curbless vs Cureless - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between curbless and cureless
is that curbless
is without restraint; uncurbed, unchecked while cureless
is lacking a cure, incurable.
Without restraint; uncurbed, unchecked.
* 1856 , Jared Sparks, Edward Everett, James Russell Lowell, Henry Cabot Lodge, The North American Review?
Without a curb (raised margin).
* 2008 , Wendy A Jordan, Universal Design for the Home
- His force was the preternatural activity of a strong imagination, which, curbless and uncontrolled, bore him whithersoever it would.
- Both the long, angled wall and another, shorter wall in the curbless shower contain glass block windows that provide natural light...
Lacking a cure, incurable.
* 1590 , Edmund Spenser, The Faerie Queene , III.x:
- Matter of doubt and dread suspitious, / That doth with curelesse care consume the hart [...].