(label) A small, flat, baked cake which is either crisp or soft but firm (often with chocolate chips, candies or nuts mixed in).
(label) A specifically American-style (l).
(label) A bun.
An (l), web cookie.
(label) A (l).
A young, attractive woman.
The female genitalia.
* 2009 , T. R. Oulds, Story of Many Secret Night , Lulu.com (2010), ISBN 9781409285816,
* 2010 , Lennie Ross, Blow me , Lulu.com (2010), ISBN 9781257133819,
- Her legs hung over the edge and the large towel covered just enough of her lap to hide her 'cookie' .
* 2014 , (Nicki Minaj), "" (Clean Version), (w) :
- If she wanted to compete in this dog-eat-pussy world, she had to keep up her personal grooming, even if it meant spreading her legs and letting some Vietnamese woman rip the hair off her cookie every other week.
- Cookie put his butt to sleep, now he callin' me Nyquil.
* (cake) (l), (l) (qualifier)
* (l) (UK)
A small cake baked in a paper container shaped like a cup, often with icing on top.
(slang) An attractive young woman.
* 2006 , Thomas Pynchon, Against the Day , Vintage 2007, p. 604:
(slang) A weak or effeminate man.
(dated) (Used as a term of endearment)
* 2010 , Kimberly Cates, The Perfect Match
- Whatever else this cupcake might be up to, she was no piker.
- “Listen, cupcake ,” Cash tried to soothe. “Sometimes when grownups get mad, they say things they don't mean. I'm sure your mother—”
* (small cake) fairy cake