As a noun cultivation
is the art or act of cultivating; improvement of land for or by agriculture.
As a adjective uncultivated is
not cultivated by agricultural methods; not prepared for cultivation.
The art or act of cultivating; improvement of land for or by agriculture
The state of being cultivated or used for agriculture
- The heavy cultivation of the hillside led to soil erosion.
Devotion of time or attention to the improvement of (something)
- ''These fields are in cultivation .
Advancement or refinement in physical, intellectual, or moral condition
- His steadfast cultivation of their relationship finally bore fruit.
- She is a woman of great cultivation .
* (art or act of cultivating) tillage
* (advancement or refinement in condition) refinement, culture; education
Not cultivated by agricultural methods; not prepared for cultivation.
Inadequately educated; lacking art or knowledge; unrefined; uncultured; uncivilized.
Not attended to or fostered.