Purification is a related term of cultivation.
As nouns the difference between purification and cultivation
is that purification
is the act or process of purifying; the removal of impurities while cultivation
is the art or act of cultivating; improvement of land for or by agriculture.
The act or process of purifying; the removal of impurities.
A religious act in which a defiled person is made clean or free from sin.
The art or act of cultivating; improvement of land for or by agriculture
The state of being cultivated or used for agriculture
- The heavy cultivation of the hillside led to soil erosion.
Devotion of time or attention to the improvement of (something)
- ''These fields are in cultivation .
Advancement or refinement in physical, intellectual, or moral condition
- His steadfast cultivation of their relationship finally bore fruit.
- She is a woman of great cultivation .
* (art or act of cultivating) tillage
* (advancement or refinement in condition) refinement, culture; education