Engaging vs Cuddly - What's the difference?
| Related terms
Engaging is a related term of cuddly.
As adjectives the difference between engaging and cuddly
is that engaging
is that engages the attention; engrossing, interesting; enthralling while cuddly
is suitable for cuddling, designed to be cuddled.
As a verb engaging
That engages the attention; engrossing, interesting; enthralling.
Charming; attractive, especially of a manner or behaviour.
- I found the first of the Harry Potter books a very engaging read.
- Beauty, of course, and a bright, engaging personality — or at least the ability to fake one — are prerequisites for entering the Miss World competition.
* (that engages the attention) absorbing, compelling, engrossing, enthralling, interesting
* (charming) appealing, attractive, sweet
* (that engages the attention) boring, dull, unengaging, uninteresting
* (charming) boorish, rude, uncivil, uncivilised
Suitable for cuddling, designed to be cuddled.
* cuddly toy