(Australia) A swimsuit; a bathing costume.
* 2001 , Laurene Kelly, The Crowded Beach ,
* 2008 , Lyn Aldred, Neptune's Fingers ,
- The bathers they wore looked sort of the same as now, but their hair was really different.
* 2009 , Jacqueline Ann Wharton, Freedom Through Adversity: Ten Steps to Overcoming a Troubled Mind ,
- No one here wore bathers . Both boys wore their homemade underpants, the brand name, ‘Sydney Flour’, emblazoned across the back, as old flour bags were not wasted, but recycled.
- I was looking at a pair of bathers' to buy and talking about the life of the ' bathers and how to extend their life.
(swimsuit) budgie smugglers, Speedos
(Australia, UK) A swimming costume.
* 2008 , Marc Llewellyn, Lee Mylne, Australia For Dummies ,
* 2010 , L. J. Adlington, The Diary of Pelly D ,
- If it?s hot, take your cozzie''''' (swimsuit) and towel to '''Bondi Beach''' or ' Manly .
* 2010 , Barbara Trapido, Sex and Stravinsky ,
- Got my new cozzie ready for tomorrow – summer has finally arrived!
- Cat's wandered down the garden on the pretext of using the pool so she takes her towel and cozzie .