Blameworthy, censurable, guilty.
Deserving of reprehension.
* 1998 , Greg Morrow and Dylan Verheul, ''
The Sandman Annotations, Sandman 14
- Scarlett O’Hara was the heroine of the novel/movie Gone with the Wind'' and the reprehensible sequel ''Scarlett .
* at fault, deplorable, remiss
A reprehensible person; a villain.
a woman who tends free-range cattle, especially in the American West.
a woman who identifies with cowboy culture, including clothing such as the cowboy hat.
a playing card of queen rank.
A sex position where the woman is on top; cowgirl position.
* (sex position) woman-on-top
, year = 2000
, last = Weisenberg
, first = Michael
, url = http://www.poker1.com/mcu/pokerdictionary/mculib_dictionary_info.asp
, title = The Official Dictionary of Poker
, publisher = MGI/Mike Caro University
, isbn = 978-1880069523}}
(rare) To work as a cowgirl, herding cattle.
* 1998 , Linda M. Hasselstrom, Gaydell Collier, Nancy Curtis, Leaning Into the Wind: Women Write from the Heart of the West
* 2007 , American Cowboy (volume 13, number 5, Jan-Feb 2007, page 56)
- She also cowgirled and hired out to do ranch and timber work.
- Only 250 miles down the road a reclusive beauty named Joann Brebner was living the bucolic life, cowgirling , helping out at her family's remote ranch-based resort.