As adjectives the difference between paranoid and cowardly
is that paranoid
is of, related to, or suffering from paranoia while cowardly
is showing cowardice; lacking in courage; basely or weakly fearful.
As a noun paranoid
is someone suffering from paranoia.
As an adverb cowardly is
in the manner of a coward.
Of, related to, or suffering from paranoia
Exhibiting extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others
- Maybe I'm paranoid , but that doesn't mean that they are not out to get me.
Someone suffering from paranoia
In the manner of a coward.
* , Folio Society, 2006, vol.1, p.48:
- I love to follow them, but not so cowardly , as my life remaine thereby in subjection.
Showing cowardice; lacking in courage; basely or weakly fearful.
- The cowardly rascals that ran from the battle.
- The cowardly rashness of those who dare not look danger in the face.