As nouns the difference between courier and courter
is that courier
is a person who looks after and guides tourists while courter
is one who courts; one who plays the lover, or solicits in marriage.
As a verb courier
is to deliver by courier.
As a proper noun Courier
is a monospace font that resembles the characters produced by a typewriter.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
A person who looks after and guides tourists.
A person who delivers messages.
A company that delivers messages.
A company that transports goods.
(internet) A user who earns access to a topsite by uploading warez.
* 2005 , Paul Craig, Ron Honick, Mark Burnett, Software Piracy Exposed (page 2)
- These sites have enormous hard drives and bandwidth for couriers to distribute the software from one site to the next.
* (person who looks after and guides tourists) guide, rep, tourist guide
* (person who delivers messages) messenger
* (company that delivers messages)
* (company that transports goods)
* (user who uploads to a topsite)
To deliver by courier.
- We'll have the contract couriered to you.
One who courts; one who plays the lover, or solicits in marriage.